- 3/4 cup extra virgin olive oil (EVOO)
- 2 tablespoons vinegar, preferably sherry vinegar
- Salt and pepper
- 2 heads Boston lettuce, torn into bite-size pieces
- 4 pink grapefruits, peeled and cut into segments
- 2 Hass avocados, thinly sliced
- 1 bunch radishes, thinly sliced
- 1 cup pitted kalamata olives (about 6 ounces)
In a small bowl, whisk the EVOO into the vinegar, pouring in a thin, steady stream; season with salt and pepper.
Place the lettuce in a large bowl or on a platter, add half the dressing and toss to coat. Add the grapefruit, avocado, radishes and olives, drizzle with the remaining dressing and toss gently.