- 1 banana, slightly under-ripe, sliced
- 1 ripe pear, any variety, chopped
- 2 firm peaches, pitted and chopped
- 1 pint strawberries, tops removed and coarsely chopped
- A wedge lemon or lime
- 6 large plain sandwich wraps, (10 inchs), available near deli counter
- 1 cup fruit preserves or all fruit spread, such as seedless raspberry or blackberry
Mix fruit in a bowl and dress with a little lime or lemon juice to retard browning. Place wraps in a clean towel, place in microwave and heat on high for 30 seconds to soften them. Place a wrap on your cutting board and spread with preserves. Pile 1/6 of your salad near 1 edge of your wrap. Tuck in sides and roll up the fruit in the wrap. Repeat with remaining ingredients.