- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil (EVOO), (eyeball it)
- 5-6 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 tablespoon grill seasoning blend (such as Montreal Steak Seasoning by McCormick brand Grill Mates)
- 1 large head broccoli, cut into thin, long spears
Pre-heat oven to 425°F.
Place EVOO, garlic, chili powder and grill seasoning in the bottom of a large bowl and add the broccoli spears. Toss to coat broccoli evenly then transfer to a large nonstick baking sheet. Roast the broccoli until ends are crisp and brown and stalks are tender, 17-20 minutes.