- 2 pounds ground pork or turkey
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon grill seasoning
- 2 teaspoons fennel seeds
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1 clove garlic, grated or finely chopped
- Salt and pepper
- 12 red or black seedless grapes
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil (EVOO), divided
- 2 cups arugula, chopped
- 1 cup basil leaves, torn
- 1 cup flat leaf parsley, chopped
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 4 flatbreads
Pre-heat a grill or grill pan to medium.
In a large bowl, combine the pork, balsamic vinegar, grill seasoning, fennel seeds, crushed red pepper and garlic; season with salt and pepper. Divide into four equal portions; form each into three meatballs. Press one grape into each meatball, then pinch the meat to seal. Coat the meatballs with 2 tablespoons EVOO and thread onto skewers. Cover and grill, turning, until firm and cooked through, about 18 minutes.
In another large bowl, toss the arugula, basil and parsley with the lemon juice and remaining 1 tablespoon EVOO; season with salt and pepper. In a small bowl, combine the ricotta and honey; season with pepper.
Warm the flatbread on the grill. Top each flatbread with greens, some ricotta mixture and three meatballs.