- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 cups of chocolate chips
- A handful of walnuts cut into small pieces (optional)
- 2-3 cups of sweetened coconut flakes
Put the graham cracker crumbs into a bowl. Add the condensed milk. Mix together well. It will almost break your wooden spoon because it is so thick.
Add the chips. Then mix in the walnuts if desired. Mix all together well.
On a sheet of wax paper, spread the bag of coconut. Drop teaspoon sized balls of the graham cracker mixture onto the coconut and use hands to roll each ball in the coconut until completely covered.
Put on separate sheet of wax or parchment paper and put into fridge until hardened.