- 1 pound ground lamb or beef
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce (eyeball it)
- 1 tablespoon grill seasoning, such as McCormick Montreal Steak Seasoning (a palmful)
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin (eyeball it)
- Extra virgin olive oil (EVOO), for drizzling
- 6 small round dinner rolls, split
Combine the meat with the Worcestershire sauce, grill seasoning and cumin in a medium bowl. Form six thin 3-inch patties and drizzle each on one side with EVOO. Heat a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook the patties, EVOO side down, for 3 minutes per side for medium well. Serve the burgers on the dinner rolls with the topper of your choice.