- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil (EVOO)
- 1/4 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 small zucchini, chopped
- Half of a box frozen chopped spinach (10 ounces), thawed and patted dry
- 1/2 cup cooked rotisserie chicken, shredded
- 4 small corn or flour tortillas
- 1 tablespoon queso fresco or other crumbly cheese, for garnish
In a medium size skillet, heat the EVOO over medium-high heat. Add the red bell pepper and zucchini and cook until crisp-tender, about 3 minutes. Add the spinach and chicken and cook until heated through, about 3 minutes.
Meanwhile, place the tortillas between two damp paper towels and microwave for 15-20 seconds.
Fill each warmed tortilla with a quarter of the vegetable-chicken mixture. Top with the queso fresco and roll up to serve.