- 1 sweet potato, peeled and coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup leftover skinless roast turkey meat, shredded
- 1/2 cup leftover stuffing* or 1 piece toast, coarsely chopped
- 1 teaspoon fresh sage, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons prepared cranberry sauce
*Do not use stuffing containing onions and/or garlic, which can be toxic to cats and dogs!
In a small pot of boiling, salted water, cook the sweet potato until tender, about 5 minutes. Drain and let cool.
In a mixing bowl, stir together the sweet potato, turkey, stuffing or toast and sage. Top with the cranberry sauce and serve.
*Do not use stuffing containing onions and /or garlic, which can be toxic to cats and dogs.