- 2 1/3 cups flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons malted milk powder, such as Carnation brand
- 14 tablespoons butter, cut into cubes
- 1 3/4 brown sugar, packed
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 cup malted milk balls, such as Whoppers, coarsely chopped in food processor
- 1 cup chocolate chips
Pre-heat the oven to 350°F. Spray a 9-inch x 13-inch pan with cooking spray.
In a medium size bowl, whisk the flour, baking powder, salt and malted milk powder.
In a bowl of an electric mixer fitted with a paddle attachment, beat the butter and brown sugar on medium speed until combined. Scrape down the bowl, add the eggs and vanilla, and beat until combined.
Add the flour mixture in two batches and beat until combined. Add the malted milk balls and chocolate chips and mix until just combined, about 10 seconds. Transfer the mixture to the prepared pan, using a knife to spread evenly. Bake for 23-28 minutes, until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out just clean.
Store tightly wrapped at room temperature for up to 3 days.