For the crust:
- 3 cups graham crackers (Annie’s brand Honey Bunny Grahams are dairy-free)
- 1/4 cup unrefined coconut oil, at room temperature
For the filling:
- 6 ounces dark chocolate (lactose-free)
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons unrefined coconut oil, at room temperature
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Zest of 1 organic orange
- 3 tablespoons orange juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Optional: orange slices and cocoa nibs, for garnish
Pre-heat the oven to 350°F.
Place the graham crackers and coconut oil in the bowl of a food processor and grind until they form a coarse meal that clumps together easily.
Lightly oil a 10-inch round springform pan. Press the crust evenly over the bottom of the pan and up the sides to a height of 1 1/2 inches. Bake for 10 minutes, or until the crust turns golden. Let cool to room temperature.
Melt the chocolate over a double-boiler. Add the sugar and coconut oil and stir until smooth. Remove from the heat and cool to room temperature.
Puree the tofu in the bowl of a food processor. Add the chocolate, vanilla, orange zest and juice and salt. Puree until smooth. Pour the filling into the prepared crust and smooth the top. Cover with parchment paper or plastic wrap and chill in the refrigerator for 4-6 hours, until firm.
Slice and serve with orange slices and cocoa nibs, if desired.