- Lemongrass Vinaigrette (recipe below)
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 1 teaspoon fish sauce
- 3 (4 to 6 oz. each) halibut fillets or other firm white fish
- 1 pkg. (8.75 oz.) DOLE® Extra Veggie™ with Snap Peas
- 1 small cucumber, peeled and chopped
- 1 orange, peeled and cut into segments
- 1/2 cup chow mein noodles or crispy wonton strips (optional)
- Chopped fresh cilantro (optional)
Preheat oven to 375°F.
Stir together 1/4 cup Lemongrass Vinaigrette, curry powder and fish sauce in small bowl. Brush on both sides of fish fillets. Place fish in 2-quart shallow baking dish, sprayed with nonstick cooking spray. Bake 14 to 17 minutes or until fish flakes easily with fork.
Combine salad blend, snap peas from pouch, cucumber and orange segments in large bowl. Toss with Lemongrass Vinaigrette, to taste. Divide salad mixture on 3 large plates; top each with baked fish. Garnish with chow mein noodles and cilantro, if desired.
Lemongrass Vinaigrette: Combine 1/4 cup rice vinegar, 2 tablespoons lime juice, 1 tablespoon sugar, 2-inch piece fresh lemongrass coarsely chopped, 2-inch piece fresh ginger peeled and coarsely chopped, 1 shallot coarsely chopped, 1 clove garlic coarsely chopped, 1 teaspoon chili paste, 1 teaspoon sesame oil and 1/2 teaspoon salt in blender. Cover. Blend until smooth. Slowly add 1/2 cup canola oil in thin stream until blended. Makes about 1-1/4 cups.