- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- Olive oil
- Salt and ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) DOLE® Extra Veggie™ with Garden Vegetables
- 1 cup canned garbanzo beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup whole ripe pitted olives
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced DOLE Red Onion
- Greek Vinaigrette (recipe below)
- 1/4 to 1/3 cup crumbled feta cheese
Preheat oven to 375°F.
Brush chicken breasts with oil; season with salt and pepper, to taste. Place chicken in 2-quart shallow baking dish; bake 25 to 30 minutes or until no longer pink in center (165°F.). Cool chicken enough to handle; slice into thin strips.
Combine salad blend, vegetables from pouch, garbanzo beans, cherry tomatoes, olives and red onion in large bowl. Toss with Greek Vinaigrette, to taste. Divide salad mixture on 4 large plates. Top each with sliced chicken. Sprinkle with feta cheese.
Greek Vinaigrette: Whisk together 1/2 cup olive oil, 1/4 cup white wine vinegar, 2 teaspoons grated lemon peel, 1 teaspoon dried oregano crushed, salt and black pepper, to taste until well blended. Makes about 1 cup.