- 1/4 cup DOLE® Pineapple Juice
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon packed brown sugar
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 2 (8 oz.) boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 pkg. (10.7 oz.) DOLE® Asian Island Crunch™ Salad Kit
- 1 cup red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup DOLE Red Onion, thinly sliced
Combine pineapple juice, soy sauce, brown sugar and garlic with 1 tablespoon provided sesame ginger dressing in small sauce pan. Bring to boil and reduce to 1/3.
Heat the grill or grill pan over medium-high heat; brush grill lightly with oil or spray with non-stick vegetable cooking spray.
Baste chicken with pineapple mixture. Grill chicken, turning once (and continuing to baste), 10 to 12 minutes or until no longer pink in center.
Slice chicken. Place salad blend in large bowl with provided accompaniments and toss with remaining dressing.
Arrange salad on plates; top with bell pepper, onion, and chicken.