- 1 head Bibb lettuce leaves, washed and separated
- 2 oranges, peeled and sliced into rounds
- 1/2 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup fresh oregano leaves, stripped from stem and chopped
- Red wine vinegar, for drizzling
- Extra virgin olive oil (EVOO), for drizzling
Place the lettuce leaves on a platter and scatter with orange and red onion slices. Garnish with fresh oregano. Drizzle with red wine vinegar and EVOO.
This is one of many "Yum-o!" recipes – it's good and good for you. To find out more about Yum-o!, Rachael's nonprofit organization, go to www.yum-o.org.