- 2 cups multigrain pancake mix
- 1 3/4 cups low fat milk (add a bit more for a thinner pancake)
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
- 4 strips of bacon, baked and chopped
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
In a large bowl, mix together the pancake mix, milk and egg. Heat a nonstick griddle or sauté pan over medium heat and cook pancakes on one side. Sprinkle the chocolate chips and bacon on the non-cooked side. Flip and cook to desired doneness, about 2 minutes per side.
In a small saucepot, melt together the butter, honey and vanilla. Pour over pancakes and serve.