- 1/4 teaspoon wasabi paste (a blob the size of a pea)
- 1 tablespoon Tamari (dark soy sauce)
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 scallions, chopped
- 1 can tuna packed in water (6 ounces), drained and flaked with a fork
- 1 large flour tortilla (10 inches)
- 1 cup of your favorite greens (such as baby spinach)
In a small bowl, mix the wasabi with the Tamari (eyeball it) and the oil. Add the scallions and tuna and mash with a fork to combine.
Heat a large skillet over high heat and blister the tortilla for about 30 seconds on each side to soften and toast. Transfer the tortilla to the countertop and let cool for about one minute.
Top the tortilla with an even layer of the tuna salad and spinach. Fold two sides of the tortilla in at the edges then tightly roll up the tortilla. Cut into 2-inch thick slices to make the pinwheels.
This is one of many "Yum-o!" recipes – it's good and good for you. To find out more about Yum-o!, Rachael's nonprofit organization, go to www.yum-o.org.